ADVENT DAY TWENTY-THREE: To celebrate advent, I’ll be adding new content to this blog every day in the countdown to Christmas; reviews, opinion pieces, short stories… that sort of thing! So make sure you pop back in between shopping, packing presents and nursing a headache.
A couple of days ago, I posted a Doctor Who series six quiz. If you missed it, you can find it here.
I won’t leave you in suspense any longer; here are all the answers…
1. What type of alien was Nephew?
2. What’s the name of the orphanage in which Amy and Canton found the Silence and the spacesuit?
Greystark Hall Orphanage.
3. Where did Lorna Bucket come from?
4. What buttons were there to choose from at the Two Streams Facility?
Green anchor and Red Waterfall.
5. The Minotaur in The God Complex was a distant cousin of what creature from Classic Who?
6. Daniel Mays played Alex, George’s dad, in Night Terrors. But who did he play in series three of Ashes to Ashes?
DCI Jim Keats.
7. Closing Time is the sequel to which series 5 episode?
8. What natural phenomenon caused the Gangers to gain sentience?
A Solar Tsunami/ Solar storm.
9. The Curse of the Black Spot scribe, Steve Thompson, has worked with showrunner, Steven Moffat and fellow writer, Mark Gatiss on which other hit series?
10. What was the name of the pyramid which housed the Silence in The Wedding of River Song?
Who directed a new series record of five Doctor Who episodes in a row, from 2010’s The Pandorica Opens to series 6’s Day of the Moon?
There we go! Let me know how you did, if you enjoyed taking part, and if you want to see more in the comments section below. Thanks!