ADVENT DAY TWENTY-THREE: Christmas. It’s not long away. And to celebrate advent, new content will be added to this blog every day in the countdown to the big day. You’ll see reviews, opinion pieces, links to some of my other work, videos – maybe even a short story! Remember to check back every day (in between the mad rush of packing presents, getting the freezer stocked up and watching Home Alone on repeat).
So how did you do on the Doctor Who Series 7, Part 1 quiz I posted a few days ago here? Let’s find out, shall we…?
1. In Asylum of the Daleks, which planet was the Doctor lured to by Darla Von Karlsen?
2. In what year is Dinosaurs on a Spaceship mainly set?
3. In A Town Called Mercy, who says, “Violence doesn’t end violence; it extends it”?
4. How long are the cubes in The Power of Three initially active for?
5. According to their gravestone in The Angels Take Manhattan, how old were Rory and Amy when they died?
Rory: 82; Amy: 87.
6. What name does Oswin give the Daleks waiting outside her cell in Asylum?
7. The beach that’s actually the engine room in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship is most notable for being Bad Wolf Bay in Doomsday. But what planet did it also feature as, and in which serial…?
Alfafa Metraxi in The Time of Angels/ Flesh and Stone.
8. In A Town Called Mercy, what was the Gunslinger’s real name?
9. The Shakri, in The Power of Three, serve the word of… what?
10. In The Angels Take Manhattan, what is the title of the last chapter (just before Amy’s Afterword)?
Amelia’s Last Farewell.
What was the last scene filmed by Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill together?
At the end of The Power of Three, when the Doctor, Amy and Rory walk into the TARDIS…
So how did you do? Leave a comment – and get ready for The Snowmen!